Apple Nearing Deal For Michael Lewis’ Book Rights On Wild Story Of Fallen Crypto King Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX: The Dish – Deadline
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lewis’ fortunate timing has seemingly paid off.
Deadline is hearing that Apple is near to a deal for the book rights to Lewis’ story about fallen crypto king Sam Bankman-Fried and his FTX empire.
The author behind Moneyball, The Big Short and Blind Side spent six months with the embattled entrepreneur.
The streamer is thought to have beaten out considerable competition from the likes of Netflix and Amazon for the deal, which is pegged in the mid-seven-figure range. CAA is brokering the deal.
It is expected to be turned into a feature film.
Bankman-Fried, who was understood to be worth up to $26B in paper holdings at one point, ran the cryptocurrency company before it collapsed earlier this month, with Bankman-Fried resigning as CEO of the company, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline