Jennie Gow, the BBC Formula One reporter and contributor to Netflix hit Drive To Survive, has said that she has suffered a “serious” stroke.
Gow said she had been quiet on social media in recent weeks because of the medical incident, which she said had affected her speech.
The 45-year-old presenter said she was “desperate to make a full recovery and return to work” but that the process may take some time. She thanked her medical team, as well as family and friends.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline