‘Boy Meets World’ Star Ben Savage To Run For U.S. House Seat In Burbank – Deadline
Asa Royal 1 min read 103
Actor Ben Savage, who gained fame in the 1990s sitcom Boy Meets World, is making a bid for Congress.
According to papers filed today with the Federal Election Commission, Savage — a Democrat — is vying for the 30th District seat currently occupied by Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Burbank. Schiff is expected to run for U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s seat, although she has not yet made any formal announcement about her future.
Savage, 42, made an unsuccessful bid for a seat on the West Hollywood City Council last year. Below is an image from his city council campaign he shared in October.
He is the brother of actor/director Fred Savage.
City News Service contributed to this report.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline