Channel 4 Privatization Likely Off After Michelle Donelan Says No – Deadline
Asa Royal 1 min read 46
Channel 4 privatization could well be off the cards.
UK Culture Secretary Michelle Donelan has written to Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, according to a leaked letter published by journalist Lewis Goodall on Twitter, which says “pursuing a sale at this point is not the right the decision and there are better ways to secure Channel 4’s sustainability.”
Donelan had been examining the business case for the decision, which was rubberstamped by her predecessor Nadine Dorries last year, with the network valued at around £1BN.
She instead plans to announce a “sustainability package” to ensure Channel 4 “tackles the challenges facing the evolving media sector.”
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline