Damar Hamlin Shows “Remarkable Improvement” In Recovery, Says Bills – Deadline
Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin has “shown remarkable improvement” over the last 24 hours, says his team in a statement released today.
“Per the physicians caring for Damar Hamlin at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Damar has shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours,” the statement reads (see it below). “While still critically ill, he has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact. His lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress. We are grateful for the love and support we have received.”
Hamlin collapsed on field during a Monday Night Football game in Cincinnati, suffering cardiac arrest.
“Our boy is doing better, awake and showing more signs of improvement,” tweeted Bills cornerback Kaiir Elam today. “Thank you God. Keep the prayers coming please. All love [No.] 3!”
On Monday, following the tackle and Hamlin’s subsequent collapse, he has been listed in critical condition in the University of Cincinnati intensive care unit.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline