Empathy is defined as the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. On today’s episode, Jake examines two critical moments in DWI representation where empathy is critical to WOW representation: (1) the arrest; and (2) the final court date. To understand what your client is feeling in these critical moments, Jake leads a reflection on how to put yourself in the “darkest hour” moments of your own life. If you want to be a better advocate for your clients in “their darkest hour” then this episode is a must listen.
- From Volatility to Victory: Thriving in Nifty Bank Futures Market
- Which Stack Is Best for Full Stack Development?
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- White House Correspondent John Harwood Says He’s Leaving CNN – Deadline