Joe Biden Announces He Will End Covid State Of Emergency Declarations – Deadline
Asa Royal 1 min read 25
President Joe Biden informed Congress today that he would be ending the dual states of emergency that were declared to help address the Covid pandemic, according to multiple sources. There are currently a public health emergency and a national emergency related to the virus, both of which were extended recently. The declarations will be lifted on May 11, reported the Washington Post, and reclassify Covid as an endemic threat.
Former President Donald Trump initially declared the pandemic a national emergency in March 2020. The dual emergencies have been repeatedly extended since then.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline