Kid’s Bathroom Reveal – Happily Grey
The main attraction in the space is actually inspiration from 2 years ago when we were building the house! I had a vision and really connected with the bold, geometric pattern of white tile with inlaid gold. People always think it’s wallpaper but it’s this Hoshi tile from Akdo, which took about 16 hours to lay since it was all done by hand! I wanted to feature the texture and pattern of the tile backsplash as the focal point of the room. It makes the space pop and really draws your eye in so I played off this to build out the rest of the room.
I fell IN LOVE with these rainbow rugs the moment I saw them and knew they were perfect for the space. The size was spot on and the terracotta tones accented the tile wall perfectly. Also (!!) the pile is low enough that the doors just barely sweep and close! We actually just brought them in to our Happily Grey store as well.
After the tile and the rugs, everything else followed suit. I chose warmer colors and textures like terracotta, light wood, and baskets for decor. Every accent in the bathroom plays off of the warmth of the inlay on the tile in some way – the modern black and gold mirrors, gold faucets and lighting accent the gold tones.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline