Emmy winner Kirstie Alley made her final TV appearance just months before she died Dec. 5 after a private battle with colon cancer. It was on Fox’s flagship reality competition series The Masked Singer.
Alley was one of the stars in Season 7 of the show, also known as The Masked Singer: The Good, The Bad, and The Cuddly, which aired this past spring.
The program will pay tribute to Alley with a card in this week’s holiday special episode, Masked Singer Seasonal Sing-A-Long Spectacular!, which airs tomorrow, Dec. 7, at 9 PM.
Alley, best known for her roles in comedy series like Cheers and movies like Look Who’s Talking, was Baby Mammoth on Season 7 of The Masked Singer, which stirred controversy over the participation of Rudy Giuliani.
Below is video of Alley after her unmasking, which is believed to be her final TV interview:
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline