On today’s episode, Jake is joined by his brother Jeremy Minick. Jeremy started a web-based marketing company, Enable Design, when he was 20 years old and created massive growth in his organization over the next 5 years. In 2020, Jeremy joined SmartRoof Inc, a company that currently has over 250 team members, to become its marketing director. Jeremy has been involved in many of the marketing breakthroughs at Minick Law and has seen the twists and turns that the firm has taken firsthand. If you want to brand your firm or have an interest in legal marketing this episode is a can’t miss!
Listen to Jake and Jeremy take a trip down memory lane as they look back at the early days of marketing at Minick Law.
Learn some of the takeaways that Jeremy had from the print marketing done at Minick Law.
Discover why Jeremy believes that your marketing focus should be on the “who” you are speaking to and not the “what” you do.
Hear Jeremy discuss the power of Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller and how the template laid out by Miller should guide your marketing message.
- This New Drug Can Actually Turn The COVID-19 Virus Against Itself
- Walking Dead’ EP Angela Kang On Tonight’s 1st Of The Final Episodes Debut, Potential Return Of Rick Grimes & Michonne, Coming To Grips With The Conclusion – Deadline
- “At Least One Area Of Subglacial Liquid Water Exists On Mars Today”
- Chemical That Helps Cancer Grow And Spread By Disarming Immune System Identified
- New Work Reveals First Hard Evidence Of Elusive Sea Level Fingerprint