This Amplify interview is a really special one. We’re featuring Tyrone Carreker, the founder and CEO of 27.9 Fragrance – the candle company that creates Happily Grey’s signature and seasonal candles. He initially moved from Detroit, Michigan to Nashville to pursue music and along the way found a passion for fragrances. He has made a way to turn both his passions into careers and when he’s not making candles he is touring, playing guitar with Sam Hunt.
We’ve been able to dream up some really exciting changes to elevate our candles and Tyrone has been such a pivotal part in bringing our vision to life. I can’t wait to share what Happily Grey and 27.9 Fragrance have been working on =) This partnership has been such a fun one to develop. I’m excited to share more about our conversation and hope you’re inspired by his work and story as well!
- From Volatility to Victory: Thriving in Nifty Bank Futures Market
- Which Stack Is Best for Full Stack Development?
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- White House Correspondent John Harwood Says He’s Leaving CNN – Deadline