Our bedroom…viola!! EXCITED to share a project I’ve been working on the last year with CB2. Since the pandemic I (along with many of you!) have been on a mission with some home updates. Warmth, TEXTURES, and cozy have been the main themes, while keeping it all realistic with two under two and our indoor ponies =)
My goal for the space was to create interest through neutral tones and monochromatic textures. I wanted to change out elements from the original bedroom to make the space feel new and fresh, but build off the existing warmth of the room to keep it cozy. Some core design features – the wooden slat wall, roman shades and wall color remained from the original bedroom design so the main focus was new furniture, accents and art.
- From Volatility to Victory: Thriving in Nifty Bank Futures Market
- Which Stack Is Best for Full Stack Development?
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- White House Correspondent John Harwood Says He’s Leaving CNN – Deadline