Prince Andrew’s life and controversies are to be explored in a documentary from Peacock titled Prince Andrew: Banished.
Blue Ant Studios is behind the show, which will unpack the tumultuous story of how the Duke of York, the late Queen Elizabeth II’s favorite son, brought disgrace upon himself.
After cavorting with notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, Andrew embarrassed himself in a BBC interview that has lived long in the memory and Banished features new interviews with palace insiders, journalists, members of Andrew’s social circle, and the legal team that brought the allegations to light, the documentary takes a deep dive into the world of privilege, jealousy, desire, and greed that pushed Andrew; first, into the orbit of notorious sex offenders Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, and then into a sordid sex trafficking scandal that threatens to bring down the House of Windsor.
The show will air next month.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline