Phoebe Waller-Bridge Extends Amazon Overall Deal; Developing Sign Here – Deadline
Phoebe Waller-Bridge is staying in business with Amazon Studios, renewing her overall deal. Under the pact, Waller-Bridge is developing Sign Here, based on Claudia Lux’s novel.
Sign Here, published in October by Penguin, is described as a darkly humorous, utterly gripping debut novel about a guy who works in Hell (literally). Peyote Trip has a pretty good gig in the deals department on the fifth floor of Hell. Sure, none of the pens work, the coffee machine has been out of order for a century, and the only drink on offer is Jägermeister, but it’s still Hell and after waiting a millennium he comes up with a plan that might just change his life (and death) forever.
Lux is co-writing the pilot and executive producing. Waller-Bridge and Jenny Robins executive produce for Waller-Bridge’s Wells Street Films.
Killing Eve and Fleabag alumna Waller-Bridge will next be seen starring in Indiana Jones 5 and she co-wrote James Bond pic No Time To Die. She also executive produced and appeared in the HBO romantic comedy series, Run, starring Merritt Wever and Domhnall Gleeson.
The Hollywood Reporter was first to report the news.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline