SAG-AFTRA, AFL-CIO Team On New Health Benefits For Medicare-Eligible Members – Deadline
SAG-AFTRA, in partnership with the AFL-CIO, is offering new SAG-AFTRA Senior Benefit Plans for all Medicare-eligible members and their Medicare-eligible spouses/partners, which includes a $0 premium option. The new plans are available to all of SAG-AFTRA’s Medicare-eligible members, regardless of their qualification for the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan.
“We were determined to create easy, more comprehensive and better-than-ever options for our Medicare-qualified members and we did it,” SAG-AFTRA president Fran Drescher and national executive director Duncan Crabtree-Ireland said in a message Tuesday to their members.
For 2023, they noted, Medicare-eligible members can choose from three options:
- The Medicare Advantage Access PPO plan with a $0 monthly premium.
- The Medicare Advantage Value plan for $99.30 per month.
- The Medicare Advantage Premier plan for $198.90 per month.
While the Medicare annual election period is only open through December 7, Drescher and Crabtree-Ireland noted that these are group benefit plans and that Medicare-eligible SAG-AFTRA members can enroll at any time.
Plan highlights include:
- Access to care anytime, anywhere with the National Blue Cross Blue Shield Network.
- $0 co-pay for annual wellness visit.
- $0 co-pay for supplemental dental, vision and hearing exams.
- $0 for the SilverSneakers fitness program.
- A dedicated First Impressions Welcome Team focused on your needs.
- 24/7 NurseLine.
- Extensive prescription drug benefits with $0 co-pay for select generics.
More information about the plans and benefits, and an enrollment form can be found here. More information about senior performers eligible for the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan Health Reimbursement Account Plan can be found here.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline