‘Wonder Woman 3′ Patty Jenkins’ Sequel Not Happening At DC, Gal Gadot Hopeful – Deadline
In the first big bold move by the new heads of DC, James Gunn and Peter Safran, Deadline has confirmed that they’ve put the kibosh on Patty Jenkins’ treatment of Wonder Woman 3. The filmmaker was expected to hand in a screenplay we understand, and instead the new bosses got pieces of paper which just weren’t suitable.
All of this goes down a day after a curious tweet from Wonder Woman Gal Gadot who thanks fans for playing the femme superhero, telling them “Can’t wait to share her next chapter with you”
It’s an obvious sign that Gunn and Safran are wanting to start anew, and clear the Warner Bros. decks of the previous Zack Snyder-designed DC franchises. That said, the duo haven’t made it known to studio insiders what their grand design is for other DC characters. This take on Wonder Woman 3 just wasn’t suitable at this time.
One source close to the situation told Deadline that Jenkins could very well hand in another take on the superhero, but that’s not evident that will happen.
- A detonation that was accompanied by Baccarat’s crooked smirk throughout it all
- Safety Tips For Medical Equipment Transportation
- “Am I That Unattractive?” – Deadline
- James Gunn Addresses Backlash Over ‘Shazam’ Star Zachary Levi’s Anti-Pfizer Tweet – Deadline
- Fox Drums Up ‘Rock Camp’ Comedy From Steve Basilone David Fishof – Deadline