Understanding the results of an SBI lab report is critical to diagnosing possible attack points on a DWI charge. On today’s episode, Sarah Olson, the Forensic Resource Counsel for the Office of Indigent Defense Services, sits down with Jake to discuss the proper interpretation of drug lab results, how to use an SBI analyst from the crime lab to your advantage, and the free resources available to North Carolina DWI defense lawyers dealing with blood results. Sarah gives practice pointers for any case involving an SBI report and divulges a plethora of online resources for your further research.
Gain a basic framework for interpreting the results of a drug analysis.
Learn the impact of the lab not being able to quantify results and the meaning of cutoff and therapeutic levels related to impairing drugs.
Understand how to limit the testimony of lab analysts by keeping them in their specific discipline and how to check their curriculum vitae to determine if they are certified.
Discover some of the incredible free resources available to help you better defend cases involving a lab report/analyst.
- The Essential Guide To RV Repair: Fixing Common Issues And Keeping Your Adventure Rolling
- The Essential Guide To Hiring Professional House Cleaners
- Sustainable Investing: Balancing Profit and Planet – Scott Tominaga
- Navigating Success: The Synergy of Portfolio and Technology Planning – Anand Jayapalan
- The Silent Thief: How Inflation Quietly Erodes Your Everyday Finances – Kavan Choksi